250 Liberty St, Metuchen, NJ 08840, USA
2.0

I purchased an “Aduro COMBO Shell & Holster Case Super Slim Shell Case w/ Built-In Kickstand + Swivel Belt Clip Holster for Apple iPhone 7” on Amazon to protect my new iPhone 7.The case failed in two places, first at the bridge between the sound controls which broke in about 10 days and second the Kickstand on the shell broke in about 30 days.

I work in an office and handle my phone carefully so there was little stress on the case. The holster side was fine. A very serious problem surfaced when I attempted to utilize the "Lifetime Warranty". It’s a long story, but the it appears that the Warranty Service is a sham designed to avoid replacing a clearly defective product.

After going through a multi step process they asked me to again send them everything I had sent them and plus the entire product despite the fact that only one element was broken.When I suggested that it would leave my phone unprotected they came back yesterday and said "Its our warranty replacement policy." If you are looking for at any product ADURO PRODUCTS sells I strongly recommend that you look elsewhere.

Review about: Aduro Products Iphone 7 Cell Phone Case.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Make the Warranty Service Consumer Friendly.

Had an Experience with Aduro Products?

Comments